April 26, 2011

To my beloved Mellyyy!! :)

Tuesday, April 26 @ 11:07 PM

 So you are officially eighteen now..
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!!
:D

Eighteen is a damn awesome number!
I hope you make the best out of this 18th year of your life!
First of all, you are an amazing friend!
Just wanna say, thank you for always being there when I needed you and for understanding me and my childish problems..
:)
I hope you enjoyed yourself today..
I'm glad you like the surprise and the present! Hehehe..
It was nice talking and catching up with you today!
I hope you know I'm always here if you ever need me! :D
So again, I would like to say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And good luck in your future..
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, MELMAN!  

Till then,
Always believe in yourself and achieve big things in life..
p.s  Funny how I just turned 17 not long ago, while others are already turning 18 : \

No comments: