- I went for Yoga class last night and surprisingly, it was fun.. And a little tiring..
- My muscles are aching but I am positive I can still jump and run all over the place! :D
- For the past 18 years of my life, I didn't know that the "black egg" I always see in the market are salted eggs until today! All along I thought it was century eggs.. OTL Stewwpid me!
- Pizza day! Cause I had Pizza Hut and Domino's today! :)
- Mel's birthday surprise was a success!
- I safely fetched Shirinnah, Darsh and LuEe to and from Malim Jaya.. Nothing happened to the car.. Wee~! :P
- Chocolate buttons at Mel's house!! :D
- Went to pasar malam with LuEe and then dropped by at her house to play with Tiny (AKA Oreo) and Mr. Brown.. Her two fat and fury rabbits!
- Dinner with the family. Good laughs! Good time! :D
- You.
Till then,
If you're not jealous, then you don't love the person. If you don't love the person, then you're not supposed to be jealous.
p.s Some day I'll find my Mr. Right and he'll kick Mr. Wrong for breaking my heart.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment