- Thank God for an easy Tuesday.. I think I realized that I’m getting older and instead of me always trying to find help from other people, I think I should be giving help as well..
- Got up on the right side of bed this morning and was psyched to start the day with a good breakfast..
- Had the chance to catch up with LuEe and Aileen over lunch during their lunch break..
- My mom does so much for me.. She keeps feeding me delicious food throughout the whole day.. :P
- Pretty content about staying in the shop to help my mom..
- Family time at night! :D
- I’m slowly laughing off every little embarrassing thing that comes my way, slowly not caring if someone has any judgments.
- Something that just makes me smile: People who acknowledge me when I don’t even talk to them, yet we know we know each other, haha..
Till then,
I'm a million miles from being normal.
p.s You can’t hurry love. No, you just have to wait. You got to trust, give it time. No matter how long it takes.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment