March 30, 2011

#28 Something that you miss.

I can’t just miss one thing..
There are so many things I miss, things I missed and also things I'm missing..

I miss my old house we used to live in.. It was smaller but I miss all those lively happenings at home back then when I was still a kid..
 
I miss lying down on the floor, talking on the phone with my friends about random stuffs..
We could even talk for hours and hours without running out of topic to talk about..
:(
Jenn and Bren, remember how we used to talk to each other and compete who could talk the longest?
We can even tune our guitars through the phone and then play a few songs for each other..
Lol..

As much as I hate to say this, I MISS SCHOOL HOMEWORK..
Basically, I miss school.. I miss my class.. I miss my friends.. I miss some of my teachers..
I miss having to wear those hideous uniforms and waking up at 6 every weekday..
I miss my high school life.
: \



Till then,
I do miss the past..
Guess that means I had a great time, huh?

p.s Do you ever think of me and smile? I do.
:)

No comments: