- I managed to complete and hand in my application form to MMU. Finally done.
- Received a text from someone and that made my day :)
- I drove safely again.. Although there were a few road hazards coming my way, I make my passengers stress sometimes, especially my parents.. HAHA.. But we safely reached our destination and that's all that matters..
- I had to woke up early but I took a long nap in the evening to replace my much needed sleep..
- I fulfilled my long term craving today.. I had pizza for dinner..
- Friends came to me and told me their problems.. I hope I made them feel better. Super Nisse to the rescue! :D
Till then,
I always feel as if I'm preaching to my friends, but at the end of the day, when I have problems, they return those advices back to me.
p.s There's a yearning undefined.
No comments:
Post a Comment