March 28, 2011

#26 What kind of person attracts you.

Someone who has a brain and a heart.
:D
I like people who are what they are and are comfortable with what they are, I like people that are a little bit crazy but in a healthy sane sort of way, not the cuckoo crazy way..
That would be scary.. XD
I am attracted to those with a strong personality..
Someone who wears their heart on their sleeve, their emotions in their face or what I call them, real people, no fakes..
The person I'm attracted to doesn't SMOKE or DRINK..
So not cool.
 I am attracted to someone who has self-confidence and a huge sense of humour.

In a he : The appearance is what draws me, and personality is what makes me stay.
I'm attracted to a guy who is funny and laid back..
I like people who talk but not the bossy and obnoxious kind.. 
:P
I like hardworking guys (but not to the extreme until you'd die of working), I can't stand lazy guys who takes everything for granted..
Somehow, hardworking guys are sexy in a way.
Self-esteem is always a plus, as long as they know and respect the line between high self-esteem and cockiness.

In a she :  I'm attracted to girls up to the 'close friends' level.. Nothing more than that..
HAHA! :D
A girl could have the best body, best face, really know how to dress…but if that personality is not there, that bitch is ugly as shit..
 I'm attracted to someone who I can always go crazy and laugh with :)

Till then,
If someone walks out in your life, it means you deserve someone better.

p.s So I tell you something, this could be love.

No comments: