I spent a long time thinking about this one..
Not only because there are quite a few people that fascinate me, but people in general are rather fascinating..
But 'fascination' is not a word I would use to describe that mixture of admiration and goodwill..
If I were fascinated by them, I would follow their every move..
In reality, I go through life on my own..
In the end though, I think humans fascinate me the most..
I need not elaborate huh?
Lazyy.
I was reminded that the earth is finite..
It’s not going to last forever..
Nothing on earth will either..
Things are always being used, replaced, or thrown away..
There has to be something more than just ‘Earth’. That is…
HEAVEN!
I need not elaborate huh?
Lazyy.
I was reminded that the earth is finite..
It’s not going to last forever..
Nothing on earth will either..
Things are always being used, replaced, or thrown away..
There has to be something more than just ‘Earth’. That is…
HEAVEN!
Till then,
Please stop following me. I hate you being my follower. Stand up for your own, for once.
p.s The future seems like a promising one :D
No comments:
Post a Comment