March 12, 2011

#18 Your beliefs

I believe that nobody is perfect..
If you're jealous that someone out there is having a better life than you are, stop comparing..

I believe that everyone deserves a second chance..
Because somehow, people change..

I believe that a little action makes a huge difference..
You'll be happier when you make others happy..

I believe that human pride and human greed is destroying the human nature..
We humans are not contented with the things we have..
It is always not enough..

I believe that people shouldn't get upset about some stupid small matter..
 Cause there are people out there who have way worse problem than you..
We all should take time out of the day and just enjoy life, and be happy that we’re alive..
Just go outside and just breath the air and be thankful..
People should live life to the fullest and not worry about bullshit because we only have one life, there is no life after death so just enjoy this one and live it.

I believe in a thing called love..
You must love yourself before you can love others selflessly..
Everyone deserves to be loved..

I believe everything happens for a reason..
There is meaning and potential in every mistake, heartbreak, or disappointment..

I believe people come and go in our life for a reason.. 
We just have to live with it..
Some promised they wouldn't leave, but in the end, most of them do..
 
I believe action speaks louder than words..
Talk without action is SHIT.

I believe that it is okay to cry, nevertheless if you're a guy or a girl..
Crying is a way of expressing yourself..
Is expressing yourself wrong?

I believe animals have their own rights..
Humans should respect that and stop animal cruelty..
I believe when you are upset, things will be okay somehow, someday..
No matter how bad it is, you'll find a reason to smile again..

I believe Karma exists..
Good or bad, right or wrong; you will get the same.

I believe in myself..
When no one else does, I still do.. 


Till then,
You make me even crazier.. In a good way :D

p.s She's just scared to be close because some who said they'd be there, left.

No comments: