March 10, 2011

#17 Your highs and lows of this past year

The past 12 months of my life was a real roller coaster ride..
Form 5, Whoaa.. Hardcore stuff right there, no kidding..
Especially when SPM was near..
:\
After the whole thing ended, I was the happiest girl on Earth..
Until now, I'm still enjoying my freedom! 
:D

I have learnt new experiences, new accomplishments..
I have met new and wonderful people who would have affected my life enormously..
Some people say it is a minor speed bump in my life, but I think little things matter..
Little actions, Little words, Little love.

 I developed an allergy to mushrooms and mint for the first time in my life..
-_____-

I'm sure some of you remember reading some posts at around December to January..
If you haven’t done so, then I suggest you to read some so you get the picture of where I am getting at..
Hee :)
For those who knew about it, I sincerely thank you for being there for me during my moment of painful confused trial..

The past 12 months in my life made me realize who are my real friends, and who are not..
Made me feel thankful to those people who have helped me and supported me at my worst..
And then, obviously, there are those "friends" who only care about themselves and take advantages of others..

All in all, my highs and lows only made me a much much much stronger person now..
That's why people say, everything happens for a reason..

Till then,
Hope for the best, expect the worst. 
 Because somehow if you realize,

p.s If someone wants to be part of your life, they'll make an effort to be in it.

No comments: