I'm confused..
I thought you said you would be there for me when i need you..
But, IDK..
Why wouldn't you even reply my text messages?
But can reply others..
It's not like I asked you a brain storming question?
And SORRY, I did not stalk you..
But I happened to found out you were not asleep at that moment..
.
.
Sometimes, I really feel like keeping everything to myself..
And not let anyone know things I feel deep inside..
Cause people tend to judge you by every action of yours..
Guess I shall just start keeping things to myself..
No point telling..
Cause I don't think you even bother right??
You have like sooo many friends already..
Please don't ask me who am I talking about..
And don't ask me why I am so emo..
I am perfectly fine.
Just a lil bit sensitive I guess?
:)
.
.
p.s A blog is a place where you can pour everything out from the bottom of your heart. And others have no right to say you are wrong.
I thought you said you would be there for me when i need you..
But, IDK..
Why wouldn't you even reply my text messages?
But can reply others..
It's not like I asked you a brain storming question?
And SORRY, I did not stalk you..
But I happened to found out you were not asleep at that moment..
.
.
Sometimes, I really feel like keeping everything to myself..
And not let anyone know things I feel deep inside..
Cause people tend to judge you by every action of yours..
Guess I shall just start keeping things to myself..
No point telling..
Cause I don't think you even bother right??
You have like sooo many friends already..
Please don't ask me who am I talking about..
And don't ask me why I am so emo..
I am perfectly fine.
Just a lil bit sensitive I guess?
:)
.
.
p.s A blog is a place where you can pour everything out from the bottom of your heart. And others have no right to say you are wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment