FREEEEDOOM IS SWEEEET!
Hahaa!!
Today at 10.30 am, (8/12/2010)..
I self declared freedom for a moment..
Until next year when my course intake arrives..
xD
Sooo,
No more uniforms! :D
Last day in school was kinda happy, emotional, sad?
IDK.
But what I do know is, some time maybe ages hence..
When I drive on the road and happen to pass by the school,
I'm sure it'll bring back tons and tons of memories!
All sorts of memories..
School has really taught me to be a tougher person..
To learn to face all sorts of different problems..
Face different people in life..
To my haters out there, I really think you are one of the most important person in my life..
Without you, I'm not this tough and strong person I am right now..
I sincerely thank you.. (NOT BEING SARCASTIC, I SWEAR)
:D
To all my fellow friends..
What more could I say?
THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME!
THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT FRIEND..
I LOVE YOU!
xoxo.
:D
My classmates!
Thank youuu so much for this awesome year!
It was nice havin all of you..
During our class party, there was this testimonial everyone wrote to each other..
I read mine and some were really nice and sweet.
I didn't have the time to reply you all and express my gratitude..
So I shall just write what I want here..
Cause we won't be able to contact each other already, right??
The Internet is GREAT.
-
Kay: The Pier21 frontwoman! :D ROCK ON!
-Kaysha, You're the awesomest drummer I have ever met! Thank you for everything.. Jamming at your house, the lunch, everything! Thank you very much! :D
-
Eugenie: Yo Nissey! My lovely primary friend! You're nice!
-Genieee! I've known you for soo long huh?! :) You're a nice and pervert person! Haha.. Thank you for listening to all my complaints in tuition :D (u know wat lah)
-
Celine: Loves hitting Marilyn's b**bs! Loves us so much. Don't stop loving us! Hehe. Very annoying but prettay!
-Celine, my Jenn 2!! I love u so much and I still love you! I won't stop lovin u guys! :) I'm not annoying! Just entertaining lah!! :P You are a beauty too! Thank you babe! Hope you had fun sitting in front of me! :D
-
Athirah: She ask people to "berdiri", but she herself didn't stand! LOL.
-Aww.. The one and only BELEIBER in the class!! You understand me so well! :D I'm not a good monitor lah!
-
Jenn: You can recognise my writing right? Haha.. I'm gonna haunt you with SNSD!
-Of course I can recognise the one and only weird writing of yours! :) Sat with you for so long edi lehh!
-
Lu Ee: Love R & me!!! :)
-Yes i love you! Haha..
-
Janine: Stay AWESOME! xoxo
-Jan! I miss you already! :) You stay awesome too! LOVE.
-
Rahimah: You can be a professional clown! :P
-Thank you for your advice Imah, but I myself have a phobia for clowns! HAHA!
-
Farah: Crazy class monitor, funny and bubbly!! As always..
-Helloo! Glad you had fun being in 5Sc2!!! I'm crazeehhhh! :D
-
Marilyn: You're a very very very nice fren. Such a sweet friend! Responsible, fun, crazy.. Friends 4eva! P.s Stop hitting my b**bs la!
-I love hitting your b**bs! Hahah! :D You're annoying! Happy Belated Bday!
-
Brenda: Nissie~! I love to kiss your fluffy cheeks :D Hearts youuuu~
-Brennn!! I heart you tooo!! XD My cheeks are always here for you! :P
-
May Zee: Seobaby?? MY KINGG! Love you :) I ROCK + YOU ROCK= 5SC2 ROCKS OFF OUR PINKY SOCKS! -Your aMAYZEEing Pen. Monitor-
-Ah Zeeeee! I love you too! :) Yay! Pink socks is cool yo! Thank u for being my penolong! Ben dan! :)
-
Mei Yong: Wee~~ MY ROYAL COUPLE! I love you and I always do!! Muacksss.. ^^ Hehe.. Don't simply bercurang hor.. We rock! We will never be apart right? Hehe.. Love ya!!
-Yong baby!! I love you tooo!! Mwahxx.. I never curang! :D Of course we will never be apart! Love youuuuuuuuu! xoxo.
-
Bernice: Thx for being a hardworking monitor! Nice knowing you!
-Berniceee!! Our name rhymes! :) You're absolutely welcome! It was nice knowing you too! :D
-
Jacqueline: Jackie-O here! GREAT MONITOR 'LIZARD' YA!! NICE KNOWING YOU. Stay happy and keep in touch ya!
-Jac jac!! I will always rmb you! Haha.. My form 4 class partner! Weee~! Keep in touch! I won't forget youuu :D
-
Nabiha & Keemei: SN! Thanks a lot for everything.. Happy to know you.. Jgn lupa kami!! :)
-I won't forget you guys!! :D The awesome duo sitting at the back of me! Nabiha, I envy your mandarin skills! :) Miss you guysss!
.
.
Till then.
I'm gonna miss school!
.
.
p.s Cause I know one day when I walk down memory lane, I'll miss every second of my schooling life.
Hahaa!!
Today at 10.30 am, (8/12/2010)..
I self declared freedom for a moment..
Until next year when my course intake arrives..
xD
Sooo,
No more uniforms! :D
Last day in school was kinda happy, emotional, sad?
IDK.
But what I do know is, some time maybe ages hence..
When I drive on the road and happen to pass by the school,
I'm sure it'll bring back tons and tons of memories!
All sorts of memories..
School has really taught me to be a tougher person..
To learn to face all sorts of different problems..
Face different people in life..
To my haters out there, I really think you are one of the most important person in my life..
Without you, I'm not this tough and strong person I am right now..
I sincerely thank you.. (NOT BEING SARCASTIC, I SWEAR)
:D
To all my fellow friends..
What more could I say?
THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME!
THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT FRIEND..
I LOVE YOU!
xoxo.
:D
My classmates!
Thank youuu so much for this awesome year!
It was nice havin all of you..
During our class party, there was this testimonial everyone wrote to each other..
I read mine and some were really nice and sweet.
I didn't have the time to reply you all and express my gratitude..
So I shall just write what I want here..
Cause we won't be able to contact each other already, right??
The Internet is GREAT.
-
Kay: The Pier21 frontwoman! :D ROCK ON!
-Kaysha, You're the awesomest drummer I have ever met! Thank you for everything.. Jamming at your house, the lunch, everything! Thank you very much! :D
-
Eugenie: Yo Nissey! My lovely primary friend! You're nice!
-Genieee! I've known you for soo long huh?! :) You're a nice and pervert person! Haha.. Thank you for listening to all my complaints in tuition :D (u know wat lah)
-
Celine: Loves hitting Marilyn's b**bs! Loves us so much. Don't stop loving us! Hehe. Very annoying but prettay!
-Celine, my Jenn 2!! I love u so much and I still love you! I won't stop lovin u guys! :) I'm not annoying! Just entertaining lah!! :P You are a beauty too! Thank you babe! Hope you had fun sitting in front of me! :D
-
Athirah: She ask people to "berdiri", but she herself didn't stand! LOL.
-Aww.. The one and only BELEIBER in the class!! You understand me so well! :D I'm not a good monitor lah!
-
Jenn: You can recognise my writing right? Haha.. I'm gonna haunt you with SNSD!
-Of course I can recognise the one and only weird writing of yours! :) Sat with you for so long edi lehh!
-
Lu Ee: Love R & me!!! :)
-Yes i love you! Haha..
-
Janine: Stay AWESOME! xoxo
-Jan! I miss you already! :) You stay awesome too! LOVE.
-
Rahimah: You can be a professional clown! :P
-Thank you for your advice Imah, but I myself have a phobia for clowns! HAHA!
-
Farah: Crazy class monitor, funny and bubbly!! As always..
-Helloo! Glad you had fun being in 5Sc2!!! I'm crazeehhhh! :D
-
Marilyn: You're a very very very nice fren. Such a sweet friend! Responsible, fun, crazy.. Friends 4eva! P.s Stop hitting my b**bs la!
-I love hitting your b**bs! Hahah! :D You're annoying! Happy Belated Bday!
-
Brenda: Nissie~! I love to kiss your fluffy cheeks :D Hearts youuuu~
-Brennn!! I heart you tooo!! XD My cheeks are always here for you! :P
-
May Zee: Seobaby?? MY KINGG! Love you :) I ROCK + YOU ROCK= 5SC2 ROCKS OFF OUR PINKY SOCKS! -Your aMAYZEEing Pen. Monitor-
-Ah Zeeeee! I love you too! :) Yay! Pink socks is cool yo! Thank u for being my penolong! Ben dan! :)
-
Mei Yong: Wee~~ MY ROYAL COUPLE! I love you and I always do!! Muacksss.. ^^ Hehe.. Don't simply bercurang hor.. We rock! We will never be apart right? Hehe.. Love ya!!
-Yong baby!! I love you tooo!! Mwahxx.. I never curang! :D Of course we will never be apart! Love youuuuuuuuu! xoxo.
-
Bernice: Thx for being a hardworking monitor! Nice knowing you!
-Berniceee!! Our name rhymes! :) You're absolutely welcome! It was nice knowing you too! :D
-
Jacqueline: Jackie-O here! GREAT MONITOR 'LIZARD' YA!! NICE KNOWING YOU. Stay happy and keep in touch ya!
-Jac jac!! I will always rmb you! Haha.. My form 4 class partner! Weee~! Keep in touch! I won't forget youuu :D
-
Nabiha & Keemei: SN! Thanks a lot for everything.. Happy to know you.. Jgn lupa kami!! :)
-I won't forget you guys!! :D The awesome duo sitting at the back of me! Nabiha, I envy your mandarin skills! :) Miss you guysss!
.
.
Till then.
I'm gonna miss school!
.
.
p.s Cause I know one day when I walk down memory lane, I'll miss every second of my schooling life.
No comments:
Post a Comment