First of all,
Happy Holidays!! :D
This will be a happy post..
I promise..
So...
I'm bored.
Before school and exam ended, I made myself a "To do list" which I didn't carry out until now..
:D
I know I have lots and lots of things to do..
But I'm just too busy lazing around..
LOL.
Wanna know how I spend my day for these past few days??
Hmm..
Practically nothing.
Online (DUH?!)
Play the guitar, keyboard and ukeleleeee! :D
Bake!!
Hangout (very seldom)
Clean my tortoise aquarium.
Watch my tortoises finish their food (It's fun.. and cute!)
Disturb my maid and family when they're busy! Wahaha!
Watch BOF till late night! :D :D
Yea.. Practically that's all..
Haha..
No life huh??
.
.
I watched these videos yesterday on Youtube..
It's very very very nice!
Thought I'd shared with everyone!
This boy is 14 years old..
He started arranging his music pieces and playing the guitar at a very young age..
Pure talent, I would say!
.
.
p.s I learnt that nobody is worth my tears and sadness.. Not even you.
.
.
p.s I learnt that nobody is worth my tears and sadness.. Not even you.
No comments:
Post a Comment