I would love to know..
IS ARGUING AND DEBATING HUMAN NATURE?
If you're always wondering why most of my posts have questions, that's because I have an inquisitive mind and curiousity could really kill me..
:D
So, back to what I was saying..
Are arguing and debating really essential in life?
When someone wants to start arguing with me, whether it's on the phone through text messages or face to face, I really try to avoid it..
It's sick arguing when you know that the conversation is going no where.
Why should I stoop down so low just to argue and proof a point to people who don't even know how to differentiate right and wrong?
People always want to proof a point to others that they're always right..
Pfft!
You only debate and argue on things you think is right..
What's the job of a lawyer if everyone else think they're right?
.
But why, when I'm not in the mood to argue, I just reply things like: "Yea.. you're right.. I'm at fault.. I was wrong.. I'm sorry" you tend to want me to say more and start arguing with each other??
We should make the world peaceful..
I really don't think I lose out anything by just saying a SORRY..
People might think I'm weak.. I give up easily..
But heck, I think staying away from and argument is better right??
I don't care if you can't see my point or you don't understand the message I'm trying to tell you..
I just don't want to argue..
.
.
Since we did, that's what you get..
People say, PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE..
Now it's incurable..
So let it be..
This is the result of us arguing..
Hope you're doing fine wherever you are..
Just wanted to say, I didn't wanna proof a point AT ALL..
I just want to make peace with you..
But it seemed like you wanted to so called "talk things out"..
Which eventually turned out into an argument.. And then a fight..
And then we go separate ways.. And then start ignoring each other..
.
.
Till then,
Goodbye to you..
.
p.s You said you cared, you said you'll wait for me, you said you'll never hurt me..
Was that just from your mouth or was it from your heart?
Cause nothing seemed true to me now..

.
p.p.s I can still smile like nothing had ever changed :D
IS ARGUING AND DEBATING HUMAN NATURE?
If you're always wondering why most of my posts have questions, that's because I have an inquisitive mind and curiousity could really kill me..
:D
So, back to what I was saying..
Are arguing and debating really essential in life?
When someone wants to start arguing with me, whether it's on the phone through text messages or face to face, I really try to avoid it..
It's sick arguing when you know that the conversation is going no where.
Why should I stoop down so low just to argue and proof a point to people who don't even know how to differentiate right and wrong?
People always want to proof a point to others that they're always right..
Pfft!
You only debate and argue on things you think is right..
What's the job of a lawyer if everyone else think they're right?
.
But why, when I'm not in the mood to argue, I just reply things like: "Yea.. you're right.. I'm at fault.. I was wrong.. I'm sorry" you tend to want me to say more and start arguing with each other??
We should make the world peaceful..
I really don't think I lose out anything by just saying a SORRY..
People might think I'm weak.. I give up easily..
But heck, I think staying away from and argument is better right??
I don't care if you can't see my point or you don't understand the message I'm trying to tell you..
I just don't want to argue..
.
.
Since we did, that's what you get..
People say, PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE..
Now it's incurable..
So let it be..
This is the result of us arguing..
Hope you're doing fine wherever you are..
Just wanted to say, I didn't wanna proof a point AT ALL..
I just want to make peace with you..
But it seemed like you wanted to so called "talk things out"..
Which eventually turned out into an argument.. And then a fight..
And then we go separate ways.. And then start ignoring each other..
.
.
Till then,
Goodbye to you..
.
p.s You said you cared, you said you'll wait for me, you said you'll never hurt me..
Was that just from your mouth or was it from your heart?
Cause nothing seemed true to me now..

.
p.p.s I can still smile like nothing had ever changed :D
No comments:
Post a Comment