November 8, 2010

THANK YOU AND HAPPY BDAY!

Today is the 8th of November.
Nothing special about this date actually..
But for someone, it is!
To my beloved godsis, Miaw Jyi,
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!!
Thank you for being such a good big sister to me..
I know you're somewhere far now..
:(
I couldn't celebrate your birthday with you too..
How I wish I could just go to UK to pay a visit and hang out a lil bit..
But.. nahh! Nothing fun is gonna happen until SPM's over..
Anyways, just wanna say, Thank you for always being there for me..
Listening to all my childish problems..
Advising me and telling me what's right and what's not..
Although you're far away, I hope you won't think there's a gap or a wall between the both of us..
We can still contact each other! :D
I know whatever stupid act I do you’ll still be there..
They say an older sister is a friend and defender – a listener, conspirator, a counselor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too.
.
.
Till then,
Missing you here.
:)
The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.
.
.
p.s Can miles truly separate me from my friends? Perhaps, I just have to live with it.

No comments: