November 11, 2010

Our time is running out.

1
2
3
4
5
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

28
DAYS TO FREEDOM!!
xx
And then that's the last day I'll step in school with the fugly cute uniform!
HAHA..
I'm being very dramatic..
I don't want these last few days in school to be worthless..
We already started taking pictures in class which will be our memories, somewhere ages and ages hence.
So, to all my friends.. I would like to say,
I'd like to be the sort of friend that you have been to me..
I'd like to be the help you've been always glad to be..
I'd like to mean as much to you each minute of the day..
As you all have been a very great friend to me..
May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields.
And until we meet again, I hope you take care of yourselves.
.
.
Till then.
.
With LOVE.
.
.
p.s Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to

No comments: