Glee quotes:
It’s the simplest thing – a kiss. It’s the doorway to everything else, you know? Promise; hope; a future with someone
.
You can’t punch the gay out of me anymore than I can punch the ignoramus out of you
.
COURAGE
.
.
One day, while I was walking home from tuition..
I bumped into my neighbour..
I haven't actually speak to her before..
She's not a Malaysian..
Her 3 to 4 year old daughter was next to her..
Her daughter saw me carrying a file and some books..
She naively asked her mom,
"Mummy, why can't you send me to school? A lot of my friends are in school. I wanna go to school"
Her mom just ignored her and continued walking..
Leaving her behind clueless.
When I heard what she say, I felt very pitiful..
Made me realise I'm very lucky and that there are many people out there who is facing worse problems..
That taught me a lesson that everyone has different backgrounds..
They come from different families..
Brought up differently..
But all in all,
We must learn to accept their differences..
Because that's what life is all about right?
:D
.
.
Till then.
.
p.s I always wanted to have a leather jacket. After watching Glee, I want it even more.
:P
It’s the simplest thing – a kiss. It’s the doorway to everything else, you know? Promise; hope; a future with someone
.
You can’t punch the gay out of me anymore than I can punch the ignoramus out of you
.
COURAGE
.
.
One day, while I was walking home from tuition..
I bumped into my neighbour..
I haven't actually speak to her before..
She's not a Malaysian..
Her 3 to 4 year old daughter was next to her..
Her daughter saw me carrying a file and some books..
She naively asked her mom,
"Mummy, why can't you send me to school? A lot of my friends are in school. I wanna go to school"
Her mom just ignored her and continued walking..
Leaving her behind clueless.
When I heard what she say, I felt very pitiful..
Made me realise I'm very lucky and that there are many people out there who is facing worse problems..
That taught me a lesson that everyone has different backgrounds..
They come from different families..
Brought up differently..
But all in all,
We must learn to accept their differences..
Because that's what life is all about right?
:D
.
.
Till then.
.
p.s I always wanted to have a leather jacket. After watching Glee, I want it even more.
:P
No comments:
Post a Comment