I think I'm just plain stupid for always thinking about the past..
I keep telling myself forget about it..
Let bygones be bygones..
But some things aren't meant to be forgotten..
Forgiveness does not change the past..
AT ALL.
I've never tried to block out the memories of the past, even though some are painful. I don't understand people who hide from their past.
Everything you live through helps to make you the person you are now..
.
You would think why I would just randomly bring up the topic today and keep questioning you..
It's not random..
I was just finding the right time..
I would tell you I've forgotten about it..
Truth is, deep down... I've not.
.
.
Till then.
The past is a regret, the future is the experiment.
.
.
p.s You keep telling me to forget about it.. But ppl once said; you have to know the past to understand the present.
I keep telling myself forget about it..
Let bygones be bygones..
But some things aren't meant to be forgotten..
Forgiveness does not change the past..
AT ALL.
I've never tried to block out the memories of the past, even though some are painful. I don't understand people who hide from their past.
Everything you live through helps to make you the person you are now..
.
You would think why I would just randomly bring up the topic today and keep questioning you..
It's not random..
I was just finding the right time..
I would tell you I've forgotten about it..
Truth is, deep down... I've not.
.
.
Till then.
The past is a regret, the future is the experiment.
.
.
p.s You keep telling me to forget about it.. But ppl once said; you have to know the past to understand the present.
No comments:
Post a Comment