Life is a bed of roses..
Sometimes.
What I never did is done.
If I die young, maybe then you'll hear the words I'd been singin'
Funny when your dead how people start listenin'
Go with peace and love.
Gather up your tears, keep 'em in your pocket..
Save them for a time when you're really gonna need them
.
.
p.s The days turn to hours and it's just a movement before they go. I'm scared to say goodbye cause what's after that?
I don't know.
Sometimes.
What I never did is done.
If I die young, maybe then you'll hear the words I'd been singin'
Funny when your dead how people start listenin'
Go with peace and love.
Gather up your tears, keep 'em in your pocket..
Save them for a time when you're really gonna need them
.
.
p.s The days turn to hours and it's just a movement before they go. I'm scared to say goodbye cause what's after that?
I don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment