So, the Trials exam just ended..
And I self-declared a short term break..
I'm currently reading this book, The Kite Runner..
Introduced my JennYi! :)

I've not completed the book yet..
But so far, the story is interesting.. :D
.
.
After a long long time, I went to a wake at a funeral parlor today..
Funny how people tend to tell the family-in-mourning, to not be sad..
A relative pass away.. And all some people could tell them is, Don't be sad!
HAHA..
But anyways, people think differently..
So yea.. XD
Till then..
.
.
p.s I don't want an end.. Because I learn to love even more each and everyday!
<3
And I self-declared a short term break..
I'm currently reading this book, The Kite Runner..
Introduced my JennYi! :)

I've not completed the book yet..
But so far, the story is interesting.. :D
.
.
After a long long time, I went to a wake at a funeral parlor today..
Funny how people tend to tell the family-in-mourning, to not be sad..
A relative pass away.. And all some people could tell them is, Don't be sad!
HAHA..
But anyways, people think differently..
So yea.. XD
Till then..
.
.
p.s I don't want an end.. Because I learn to love even more each and everyday!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment