Before i start my post..
I wanna wish a very "Happy Birthday" to these peeps:
Shin Yee (29/6)
Sha-lotte (30/6)
Mei Huey (1/7)
May Zee (1/7)
Janine (1/7)
Everyone's getting older..
.
.
.
.
So, today was the first day of July..
Our skool's having this Bulan Kecergasan thingy..
And we had a senam robik 2day.. In fact, it's every Wednesday..
Which, you know, is so so so exciting. Not!
On the bright side, we get to skip class!
:D
I guess that's all for now..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh yea, something bad's gonna happen..
I don't know.
I just sense it..
HEHE..
But somehow, I know I have to try to stop this coming trouble..
Some of you may know it.. It has something to do with that "ciku" girl.
Like i said,
LIFE IS REALLY ONE BIG CONSTANT BATTLE!
-
p.s Just do me a favour would you? Get lost.
No comments:
Post a Comment