July 4, 2009

:))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAMMY!!
Like i said in my latest post, everyone's getting elder..
:'(
-
-
-
-
-
So, it was a rather hectic day for me..
Yesterday and today..
Worst thing about yesterday is that after skool..
I had to walk from school (IJC) to St. Peter's Church (opposite City Bayview)..
For some PBSM Khidmat Masyarakat thing..
SCREW the leader!! Irresponsible!
Doesn't she know some called, planning??
I swear i was cursing her from the start till the end..
Imagine.. Walking in the streets.. Under the BLARING hot Sun!
At 12.30.. Peak hour for the Sun to burn.. Wearing uniform and black shoe..
Plus.. No fan, no umbrella, no sunglasses!
Hell yea,
I was fckin angry and i couldn't stop shouting at her..
Anyways, i left early anyways..
Went to tuition..
And after tuition went to Shirinnah's hse to bake for Sam's surprise bday party 2day..
I wouldn't say the cake was a success..
Or neither was it a failure..
HAHA.
Went to Jonker at nite..
So practically, i did a lot of walking yesterday..
XP
And 2day.. Was at Sam's hse at 12.30 until 4..
Then we went to DP to watch Ice Age 3!!
WoooHooo!! After such a looong time.. Finally i get to watch a damn friggin' movie..
Photobucket
ChaoWee, dun worry!
I haven't watch Transformers 2 also..
Sad.
BTW, i dun have any tuitions during the weekends..
Thank God!
Im lovin' my weekends..
Will be in KL 2moro..
With Maine, Marilyn n Jenn..
To go watch Cheer 2009..
Okayy.. It's my first time going for this thing..
HEHE..
Till then,
Will be back for more updates!
Mwahhx~
-
p.s What other people think of me is none of my business.. Go around hating me..
I DON'T CARE!

No comments: