I hate her!!
Stupid gila pangkat & owns a man's body & professional pengampu & fake girl!!
I can so continue that list, i tell u..
The hot topic in skool today was all about her!
She thinks she own the whole school..
And so much for being a friend?
She hides things from me all of us..
She think she has the strongest power to control people..
THE ONLY FUCKIN' POWER I WANT U TO HAVE IS A TELEPORTATION POWER SO U CAN JUST FUCK OFF FAR AWAY FROM MY LIFE!
She thinks she's the girl who holds the most posts in school..
She tells people " I DUNNO WHY THIS YEAR I GET SO MANY POSTS"
The only reason she gets all these is because she seeks attention..
Take all the posts u want la.. I couldn't care less..
And oh yea, WE SHOULD HELP THE "NEEDY"..
She needs them real bad!
She was just a small friggin timid mouse back then..
Now she's worse than a chicken backside!
Cracking lame idiotic jokes in a crowd just so that she can fit in??
I'm soooo sorry u're not cool enough!
She thinks she's good in everything she's in..
She scolds people for being better than her..
She hates people who are more loveable than she is..
She thinks she is a champion..
The only reason she's fast is becos, God gave her a pair of man's leg..
She should thank god for that..
She's on my last nerves!
Everytime i see her from a distance i feel like shooting her..
I'm sorry!
I dun mean to hate u..
U make me do so!
FYI, I dun hate people without a reason..
.
.
.
.
.
p.s Get well soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment