Okayy..
The title says it all..
Shirinnah and i made this deal to update our blogs ASAP..
As in today!
So here i am..
HAHA..
I sorta screamed at her saying:
"WOI! GO UPDATE UR BLOG LAA"
And she referred it back to me again..
So.. we pinky-sweared and..
If i don't blog.. I have to give her a lollipop..
It's part of our agreement..
*tear*
We were effin' bored during Moral period..
Wat else can we do??
Other than observing other people's action..
It's fun you know!
^^;;
When she does something stupid..
You'll go..
"Hey! Look! Look! She's doing this.. and that.. and bla bla bla"
Wookayy.. IthinkIshouldstopcrapping!
I really dunno wat i'm saying
.
.
Back to wat happened in school this few days..
Let's see..
Test..Camp..Audition..Manymanymany people falling sick.. Bleh!
Seriously, many people are sick..
Almost everyday there'll be someone who's not around..
And when u ask why??
It'll be "SHE'S SICK"..she's sick..she's sick
Which reminds me, i just got well not long ago..
I guess it's best i shut up this instant..
Or i'll get sick and sent straight into my coffin..
:X
My advice to everyone: TAKE CARE!
And I LOVE YOU ALL~!
<3
p.s Been here all along so why can’t you see?
Have you ever thought just maybe you belong with me?
.
.
.
.
.
:edited:
OH YEA.. Shitty senam robik 2moro..
=.=
Finally it's the last one!
I can't stand another day of seeing those sickening moves..
Ugh!!
.
.
.
.
.
:edited: for the 2nd time
OMFG!!
Swee Chin got president for squash club!!
Damn proud of you, babe!!
Mwahxx! Congrats!
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment