I realised for 15 years of my life..
Sometimes i juz feel too lucky n fortunate 2 meet the peeps i know right now..
THANKK YOUUU
soooo much 4 the wishes..
Love y'all~!
:))
Well, eventho dis year's bday wasnt anything special..
But i still love it.. :D
Last year i celebrated my 14th bday at Aus..
It was awesome..
But sadly..
None of my dear frens were dere..
Soo..
This year's diff..
No kangaroos, koalas, hotels, beach, hot burnin Sun..
n so on..
:X
This yearrr,
Aileen spent da day with me..
Whole day!!
LOVE YA LOADSS~!! <33
Anyways.......
What i did dis time wass..
err.. ntg much tho..
But it's da ppl who wished me n were there with me dat made it an AWESOME one..
Thanks a lot..
Now i realised who my tru frens really are..
:D
n my godsis!! Chao weee... thx for ur 4AM message..
HAHA..
I got a bouquet of lollipops.. thx Luee
HELL... Imma get diabetes.. i dun care!
I guess dat's all..
Till then..
I LOVE MY LIFEE NOW AND ALWAYS~!
p.s Words can't describe how thankful i am..
Thanks chao n jenn 4 da sweet posts on ur blog.. :)
Thanks 4 da prezzies guys..
Thanks mom n dad~!!
Love you forever.. MWAHHX..
No comments:
Post a Comment