I dun update my blog often anymore..
Don't ask me why..
HAHA.
I dunno wat 2 update lurh..
Well, final update bout my holidays..
ITS ABSOLUTELY BORED..
For certain days laa..
Looking forward to....
*DRUMROLLS*
My Birthday (of course..)
Jamming next week (Nissie... faster get well soon!!)
Christmas (I dunno y.. tho i dun celebrate it..)
More and more jamming (nyahaha..)
Trainings (those are my only ways 2 sorta exercise)
Badminton and Jonkers with frens dis Friday (hope i can make it..)
Hang out with Miaw Jyi this Friday (watching Bolt.. again..)
Learn new songs (after my voice is back 2 normal..)
Finish reading New Moon (sorry 4 da delay L.E..)
Chat with Marilyn Teh at 11 PM every nite (like wow? so looking forward to it??=.=)
Attending parties (i seriously miss my friends.. )': )
Hang out (i miss how we often comment about lala's dressing..)
Shopping (mummy, i'm sick of my wardrobe!!)
Kick certain ppl's ass ( YOU think YOU very cool ar?? get a life laddyyy..)
I think that's all..
FOR NOW..
I can always update it..
Well, not so looking forward to many things either..
HEHE..
Anything about education..
eg. PMR results, tuitions, School reopen..
AISHH!!!! :(
I dunno why I'm being so colour blind now..
All these colours seriously don't go well..
XD
Anywaysss...
I should stop babbling..
Hehe..
p.s Having cough n flu n sore throat=.=
Missing you alwayss..
EIGHTTT DAYSS MORRREE!!
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment