November 29, 2008

.Take.That.

I've just realised..
In life.. You do ONE silly mistake..
You can't forgive yourself for that..
Like accepting people in your life??
For certain reasons..
I do not know why people are so
UNTHOUGHTFUL
of themselves..
God gave u a life..
LIVE IT..
NOT HATE IT??
You think I was talking bout you in my whole post??
NO!
Maybe certain part of it..
People say..
"Siapa makan cili, dia yang rasa pedas"
HAH!
I seriously dun support emo-s..
I dun really noe wat's going tru their knuckle-headed mind..
No offense to whoever..
I'm speaking frankly..
Not pointing out to ANYONE..
I dun fell unhappy or angry or whatsoever..
Becos of dat stupid incident on dat stupid day, stupid hour, stupid minute, stupid second!!!
@#$%
It's not my EFF-ing problem..
Even tho some ppl may think its my fault..
YA NOE WAT??
I DUN CARE AND DAT'S FINAL!
__________________________________
Back to my happy normal post.. :D
I had fun 2day..
Eventho it was just a short while..
Haha..
With the talking n walking..
On a hot day..
*to whoever(someone) it may concern*
Its not ur "HER"!! Its a vry vry true fren of mine..
Had steamboat for dinner today..
Jiu came over..
It was stomach-fillingly fun..
I guess dat's some special events dat happened 2day..
HEHE.
Till then, c ya in da next post~!
And thanks 4 reading my
OH-SO-FURIOUS post..
XD
OH YEA.. i juz got highlights on my hair..
It's pink n purple..
Not permanent of cos..
Just an extension.. haha..
p.s i wanna do dat again! it's fun.. and to someone who shud think i'm not angry of her..
CHEER UP EMO BUDDY~!
:D

No comments: