I juz realized Jenn tagged me twice..
So i guess dis is da 2nd tag?
HAHA.
Do you consider yourself weird or crazy?
[pick one only, and don't say neither]
Some ppl thinks I'm weird.. Some thinks I'm crazy?
Who do you think the teddy bear was named after?
Right?? How shud I know?
Do you like mint?
Nope.
Are you sexually confused?
EFF.. No..
Are you claustrophobic?
Not very sure..
Are you afraid of heights?
Yea..
Would you rather bungee jump or parachute if you had one last chance to do something adventurous before you die?
Parachuuute!!
Are you intending to join the Amazing Race?
Yeap.. Seems fun..
Do you think you sing well?
Not really..
Do you like anyone?
Yea..
Are you a loner?
Hell NO!
Do you think branded things are over-rated?
Yea.. VERRRY..
Are you constantly talking to yourself?
Sometimes..
Do you think you are likely to get dementia at old age?
Wat's "dementia" anyway?
Use 10 words to describe you.
I'm bored now..That's why u see me doing this..
If the person you like asked you out, would you tell the whole world?
Nope..
Do you cross-dress?
Nope..
Are you into magazines?
Kinda..
Do you read a lot?
Average maybe..
Are you an atheist?
Wat's dat??
Do you listen to classical music?
Of cos.. It's still music..
Do you consider yourself more to hip hop, pop or rock?
[choose only one]
I think I'm in between pop n rock..
Are you hard-headed?
I dun think so..
Do you like movies?
Yes..
Do you like the tv?
Not really.. Cos each time it'll watch me sleep instead of me watching it..
Do you like the computer?
Yeap..
Do you think Yoda is cool?
Don't know..
Are you fond of cosplaying?
Nope..
Do you hate rap?
Don't hate.. Don't fancy it either..
Do you wear specs?
Sadly.. Yea
Do you wear polka-dotted undies?
Nope..
Are you interested in politics?
*yawns*
Are you a man of many words, or a man of few words?
Maybe both..
Are you good at small talk?
Nope.. Medium talk yes..
Will you grow up to be a fine man?
Not even close 2 a man..
How do you feel after completing this dumbass survey?
This --> =.=
No comments:
Post a Comment