April 10, 2018

dilemma

Sometimes I think I own all the problems in the world, having to make tough decision and facing endless dilemmas.

Then sometimes I hear other people’s problems which are so major and life changing, I feel like my problems are insignificant.
Funny how every little things affect me so much back then. 
But now, as we grow out of all the setbacks, we see our problems like a day to day challenge and face it fearlessly.

Tomorrow is formally my last day of chambering at KPNA. 
Where did the past 9 months go?
Feels like its just yesterday I was still on my first day at work, trying to ‘act busy’ in the firm, putting on an act to make myself seem useful. 
Now towards the end, I’m just glad I get to finish my work and leave the office before 6pm. 
After this chapter of my life closes, its time to make adult decisions; like an actual employment. 
That is one I have to really think about and put my foot down on whatever choice I made. 

Here goes everything. 

No comments: