Since I work on Saturdays, my weekends are precious.
With only 1 and a half day left, I always tell myself to make the best out of it.
Really looking forward to the next few Saturdays which were declared public holiday.
The week has been mentally challenging.
I finally had closure on my doubts and cleared some questions that has been on my mind since day one.
Though the doubts are gone, new problems will arise.
But it's not like I'm not used to having problems running in my head by now.
The week has been mentally challenging.
I finally had closure on my doubts and cleared some questions that has been on my mind since day one.
Though the doubts are gone, new problems will arise.
But it's not like I'm not used to having problems running in my head by now.
.
"After hiding for too long, the sheep moved away from the foothill and started going up the mountain. Many rocks came its way, hitting it from every direction. The wind, the hunters, even other animals; they all just wanted the sheep to go back to where it belonged - at the bottom.
The sheep kept on moving despite the pain and the wounds. It cried sometimes, but one thing was for sure, it never lost sight of the path. Sometimes, it caught a glimpse of the wolf. Not wanting to catch its attention, several times it just briefly peeked at that canidae.
It was doing well in keeping safe, until one day the wolf perceived its guarded movement. The predator approached and confronted the sheep.
And so it stared the wolf in the eyes."
No comments:
Post a Comment