We only have this life. Seeing how rough my life is, the only way to improve it is by shifting my focus.
I'm gonna start being thankful for all the little things, rather than being depressed most of the time.
I used to do this previously (back in my happier days), I hope this salvages whatever hope I have to feel better.
It's Tuesday, and it's the second day of my chambering.
I'm thankful for:
[] SECOND CHANCES
-I've always believed that everyone deserves a second chance. I got a second chance to prove myself, and I'm really thankful for that.
[] People who are willing to leave the past in the past
-Some people will refuse to accept that I am no longer who I used to be - that I've made mistakes in the past, learned from them, and moved past them.
-I'm really glad I recently crossed path with people who are willing to guide me, without outright judging me.
[] Love
-Despite every challenges I face, I always know I have some people I could emotionally rely on.
-My family, friends; I'm really glad to have the best support system.
-It made me realise, with love, you really can overcome anything.
[] Helpful people
-Second day into my working life, I already received so much help from friends and colleagues. I know these helping hands are really sincere. It may sound stupid that I for one, was rather afraid to ask for help seeing how busy they were, but they willingly helped and guide me the whole way.
[] Inner strength
-Countless times I really want to give up, but this thing, this thing within me, keeps telling me to hold on no matter how difficult it is.
p.s I'm better than the stories about me.
No comments:
Post a Comment