February 10, 2017

Dear You who stopped caring,

I'm doing fine.
I hope you are too.

Another month of uni and I'm done. How am I surviving you may ask? I really don't know.
Things are so different; back then and now.
Coming across certain things remind me of how close we used to be.
We used to tell each other almost everything, now I wonder if you even have the time to listen.
Do you ever reminisce those times?
How we could talk for hours and hours, but we still claim they were too short.
I'm not saying we should go back to how we were, I'm only wondering if we're still in the same book, despite being pages away.

I truly hope you're doing fine.
I don't wish to dwell in the past too much.
I'm only saying, you really did play an important part in my life, and for that I'm really glad our paths crossed.

No comments: