October 19, 2016

fight on

Everything was so different a year ago.
This time last year, I almost gave up everything because back then, I didn't know how much hardship I could take in.
I couldn't accept the pain I was going through. 
Each time my mind started to wander, I have absolutely no control of it.
The thought of humans, made me feel like I was being judged all the way. 
I didn't want to meet anyone. I wanted to be gone.
I wanted to just quit and give up.
But that was before

Today, I'm still here. 
Carrying with me, the flaws and mistakes.
"If I survived the past one year;  I can survive everything else."

I received a comment on my previous post and it says; 
Strength isn’t about how much you can handle before you break, it’s about how much you can handle after you break.
I've gone through so so so much, you have no idea at all. 
Our hearts are truly stronger than we know..

No comments: