September 23, 2014

yea sure, i'll take the blame for that.. and everything else too.

Is it really so hard for you to let your guard down, at least for me?
Being tough doesn't even benefit anyone. You're just feeding that dark side of yours with arrogance and pride.

You asked me why I couldn't post anything happier here.
I wonder, I used to have happy posts here almost everyday, let's just say that part of me disappear over time too.
This is where I let out all of my gloomiest darkest untold feelings deep down in my heart.
So if you want to know how I truly feel, I write it all here.
Life is no roses, surprises, hugs and kisses after all.
Love, for that matter is even worse. Seriously, love sucks although I'm in it.
It can keep you at your highest at times, and the next second, you're buried underneath in the Earth's crust struggling to find happiness.
I don't remember feeling so much pain ever.
If you ask me, this is one of the toughest period where you hang on to something without even knowing if your grasp is worthy the pain or not.

Till then,
Because I am very very much convinced I don't mean so much to you anymore.

p.s People change, feelings change too. I've seen the best relationships come to an end. Just their assurance that they'll stick with you is the biggest fattest hope you'll ever have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up please, I miss that beautiful smile of yours. It pains me to see you like this. I might not know who's hurting you but no matter what be yourself and if you're not loved for that, that person is missing out an angel.

-ISLY