August 7, 2014

i'm just too needy.

"Desires dictate our priorities, priorities shape our choices, and choices determine our actions."
Sometimes I wonder, am I really being selfish and self centered?
Is it too much to ask for, for your attention?
Truth be told, no amount of time spent is ever 'enough' for me. I really have to learn to adapt to a healthy distance between us.
I honestly feel like we've switched places, even other people told me the same too.
It's like we both took a huge turn in life to live up to each other, but somehow overshot in the opposite direction.

Time to focus on what I have to do rather than what I want to do.
Give priority to my obligations and responsibilities in life, rather than my desires.

Till then,
Because with you, it feels different. I don't feel so stressed up and lonely.
I just feel safe.

p.s Mom was right; no matter who you are with, or how happy he/she make you feel. Sometimes, you just have to rely on yourself and that's all you've got to carry on.

No comments: