"Before you speak, ask yourself if it's true, or if it's necessary, or if it's kind"
Words can kill especially when it comes from someone who matters so much to you.
I honestly do not know what I'm lacking or what I've always done wrong but I just want to know why do I always have to face the same problem?
Being cut off instantly, apologies not accepted and saying I have no intentions of doing something I've said.
No matter how hard I try to make people happy, it always result in the other extend of my expectations.
Is it really so hard to want people to be pleased with you, or to at least accept your apology and look beyond the argument?
I'm not trying to skip the topic or anything. All I want is to stop arguing and be happy together.
Why does it always happen to me that when i apologise, I will have a reply saying "it's too late to say sorry now".
I don't even bother to blame it on the other person or push the blame away from me. I just want a clean slate where things will be settled once we talk it out.
But why when I give in, I often only get stepped on the ground further?
Am I using words wrongly, or do people really only see the smallest mistake in me and magnify it to hold it against me.
I'm human too and I know no one's perfect.
That's why sometimes I make mistakes, people around me make mistakes too.
But to me, I think no one should be struck off just because they're not perfect.
I'm not begging to have another chance, I just want a mutual understanding and a common agreement for us to look beyond it and move on.
Is it really that difficult to just be the bigger person and let vengeance and anger go?
Till then,
If it keeps coming at me like that, one day I'll just crumble and fall.
p.s It's exhausting to keep on trying and trying despite knowing that you will never see the good in me at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment