December 9, 2013

loyal

So i'm still staying with Blogger although everyone else is creating an account on Dayre.
I can't deny that I diddd however tried to sign up for Dayre but they just wouldn't let me. 
They refuse to send me the verification e-mail.
Oh well. 
Loyal to Blogger. Since year 200- idk when. 

Speaking of loyal.............
I need to be loyal to my books and notes.
At least for the next two weeks ):
Mid-terms making me so stressed about the fact that I'm not being totally hardworking and productive.
I could even stay up till 4AM to watch The Heirs
Shoot me please.
I could have even used that time to sleep (or at least study).

Buck up, buck up! 

Till then,
20th birthday next week but I have a mid-term exam the next day.

p.s Through the ups and downs, you've always been there for me.

No comments: