Times like this I always have thoughts running in my head.
I know I'm obliged to study adding that I have a mid-term paper this Friday.
But I just can't seem to find the push to do so.
It's like something is anchoring my motivation, my soul, my determination to strive.
Sad to think that this is not the best version of me, and I dislike myself for being this way.
Times like this all the what-if's are consuming almost every inch of my mind.
Maybe things would be better if I didn't do this and that..
Ahh, the list goes on.
Apart from being physically alive, I'm very much convinced my physical self has just been a shell of a zombie all this while.
Haven't been having sufficient sleep in a long time.
And it's not like I've been awake doing useful stuffs, sigh.
I need help.
I need some motivation and determination.
Till then,
I was right, coming here and posting whatever crap I feel like crapping would make me feel better.
p.s Life is the toughest challenge one can face.

No comments:
Post a Comment