September 1, 2013

farewell

All the best in your university life! 

Mei Yong in USM, Penang

Yuin Kei, also in USM 
(idk why I don't have a normal picture of us in my phone LOL)

Anddd Lu Ee in Sabah! 
You're flew away to the furthest place ):


I hope you all love your new place you are in now.
I'm so not used to having you all not around Melaka.
We used to go out so often, but I guess we cannot do that anymore.
Once again, Good Luck and enjoy your university life!
Hope to always keep in touch.
I love you all ;P

Till then,
Born and bred, studying and graduating in this humble state of Melaka ;)

p.s Two years ago, we were all still in high school meeting each other everyday and being crazy, not knowing that one day we will all be separated.

No comments: