April 1, 2013

April ;

Juggling so much right now.

This week has just begun but the stress is coming at me.
So much things to be done, so much things to take care of.
I may seem fine on the outside, because I always have this constant reminder in my head that everything's gonna be alright.
I hate having to rant and complain over the same old thing again and again.
These non-existing readers of mine are definitely annoyed.

Today's also the first week of April,
With every passing day of the year, I feel a day older, a day closer to big big stuffs to occur in the future, another day to accomplish something and to make the best out of it.
Third semester is no joke, seriously.
Everything is rushing towards me like strong waves rushing to the shore.
Time passes like quicksand. 
I'm still not used to this.

So glad I had the chance to meet up with the girlfriends and participate in the swimming event over the weekend.


Had a jam session with my new band friends too.
Stepping out of my comfort zone, playing not only English rock but also Chinese pop and rock music.
Learning and improving my skills over time.
Sitting on the amp because there was no chair left in the studio.

I really need distractions and stuffs like that to make me feel less stressful.
This week, is where I start to feel the stress and the burden piling up on my shoulders.
I need to find a way to take them one step at a time, and not let it affect my life.

Anywayssss, the weather is not helping much either D:

Till then,
Times like this I'd do anything to switch places with the little sister who's in National Service.
I hope she's enjoying herself, and I'm definitely a proud sister of hers right now.
:) 
She's growing up so fast. We're all growing up.

p.s Maybe I'm not ready but I'll never stop trying.

No comments: