I take things for granted. Often.
Sometimes, I also take for granted the people who are close to me.
I take for granted they'll always be there to love me.
I take for granted I'll never be alone because I know my loved ones are there for me.
But, how would you feel, if you keep doing the wrong thing.
Taking for granted the
Just so that you could return to this 'safe haven' where you think you can feel love altogether.
But I was wrong.
The people whom I love probably didn't feel the way I do.
And when I finally met that someone who will always be there for me, I can't seem to open my heart fully.
More often than not, it's not a matter of closeness.
It's true the closest people may truly understand you, but there are also others who you've just known, that would run the mile and do whatever it takes just for you.
I need that arrow to point to me a direction and tell me what is right and wrong.
Vulnerable when it comes to things like this.
Till then,
My heart is armored towards those who are capable of unconditional love.
And I hate that it's this way.
p.s Sometimes, everyone just want to feel loved.

No comments:
Post a Comment