December 20, 2012

end of the world post


and also my birthday post :)

Soooo, yours truly has turned 19 yesterday.
Finally
It was one of the best days in my whole entire life :D
I started my birthday early; exam at 8.30am.
And then attended my classes as usual.
Received presents from some friends in campus. I love each and every gift that was given to me :')
I was seriously not expecting anything to happen cause everyone, including myself. is quite busy with assignments and studies.
So after my classes, I went home, took a nap until evening and then prepared myself to go for my swimming training.
Until...
My uni friends, 17 of them came bursting into my room and starting singing with a birthday cake. 

I was beyond beyond surprised, I couldn't speak a word.
I felt very grateful, I just wanna hug all of them.
And my family all helped them to make this successful surprise.
So touched :DD

Then they brought me to Tok Su Gong for Korean dinner :)
Apparently, Mel said, I was telling her I was craving it for it for quite some time.
I didn't know each and every word I said during my birthday week was taken seriously.
LOL. I'm srsly the luckiest person :) 
The boss of Tok Su Gong is such a generous ahjussi! He gave me gifts from their boutique opposite the restaurant. I got a blouse, a necklace and also a pair of earrings from them :D
daebak!


Went to Portuguese Settlement after dinner to have a walk and see the Christmas decorations until midnight.
So pretty!
And the sky was so romantic with all those "kong ming deng" floating around. 
Awesome friends, nice atmosphere, perfect weather and the serene sound of the crashing waves. 
What more can I ask for.


HM came to Portuguese Settlement and surprised me with a cake.
I didn't know all of these were already planned.
And I feel dumb to not have the slightest clue about it lolll :P

But all in all, I appreciated every second of my birthday and felt very blissful to have everyone in my life.
I wouldn't say i believe in the world end thingy, but the future is so vague. No one knows what will happen.
So here I am posting this, also to show my heartfelt gratitude to everyone for everything.
Glad I've met everyone in my life :)

Till then,
I would do anything to go back to the past.

p.s Till the world ends. If you were to see another post by me, it means that the world hasn't end.

No comments: