I'm really going crazy.
I know I've already expressed it in my previous post, but things are getting serious.
I feel like I'm losing control of my life right now, I really don't know what to do.
Times like this I really need a motivational talk, or something to make me get back on track.
There's just too much to handle.
And what's done is done, I am what I am today because of the choices I've made previously.
Some may be bad, some may be good. But nevertheless, sometimes, all I really need is someone to comfort me and tell me that everything's gonna be okay.
I know I may have made some bad choices that cause me to be so busy recently, but all I really want, is just comfortable words to turn to, not words that make me feel regretful and worse.
Because every second of my degree life, I overthink too much; that things will not turn out the way I want it to be.
I want to do everything that makes me happy, but that's just wishful thinking.
I know I may have neglected my family and some important people in my life due to this stressful series of events, but I really wish I could turn back time and make up for all of it.
I'm tired of explaining myself repeatedly about why I'm doing this, why I'm doing that?
It's like I already have my own anchor pulling me down, and I still need to make sure that my actions will not cause others to misunderstand.
Is this really what life is all about?
Having to juggle everything single-handed? Because that's exactly what I'm feeling right now.
I can't even properly handle my emotions and feelings, do I really need to handle other people's feelings too?
I'm not saying I do not care, sometimes, I really feel as if the whole weight of the world is on me, and I'm just there, stagnant and waiting to crumble into pieces.
Till then,
The feeble and weak.
p.s I hate growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment