I had a mid-term exam paper last Wednesday, and I would say I thought I did okayyy, but based on my lecturer's comments, he wasn't very pleased with everyone's performance.
So yea, we shall just wait and see how horrible my grades will be.
:\
Major slap in the face for answering the question without reading it properly.
ASDFGHJKLESSON LEARNT.
However, on a happier note, I went for the Sushi King RM2 bonanza on Thursday with a whole bunch of classmates.
And at the same time, gave Stewart a surprise since it was his birthday that day.
Hehe. He's kinda blur, so I'd say the surprise was a success. I don't think he expected anything to happen at all.
Later that day, I attended the MMU Law Society (MULS) AGM for the year 2012/2013.
I was running for one of the 5 Director position.
Well, it's all a last minute thing and it all happened on that afternoon itself. Long long story.
But thanks to my awesome friends and those who voted for me, I made it into the MULS Council!
I couldn't express how thankful I am to each and everyone of them. I'll do my very best to perform my duties and also the tasks assigned to me.
I know it's gonna be a challenge being the only Beta year student in the Council, but I'm quite sure I'll make it through working together with the other seniors in the board, hehe :D
Moving on, I went to MMU Cyberjaya on Saturday morning for the retirement of Tun Siti Hasmah, the chancellor of MMU.
Every club/society had to send 3 representatives to attend that event.
I wouldn't say the event was boring or pointless though, it wasn't.
Oh, and I'm so happy I had the chance to meet up with Jenn and May Zee there. Hehe.
Although it was just for a short while, I'm really glad I could see them and catch up on some stuffs.
Came back from that event in the evening and then headed to Stewart's house for his birthday party.
LOL Yes, I was super exhausted. But I had a crazy awesome night with all my awesome friends!
Till then,
Moving on to Week 6.
p.s I was madly in love with Stewart's guitar! Kept playing it non-stop :P






No comments:
Post a Comment