Currently having a one week mid-term break right now so I decided to go out with the Malaccans yesterday.
And also because everyone has already returned to their respective hometowns :(
We went for dim sum breakfast, watched The Dark Knight Rises, had lunch, watched Spiderman, tea time at Chatime, went to Klebang beach to watch the sunset, had dinner and then finally to the jetty at Portuguese Settlement where we talked until late night. Nyehehe!
We went for dim sum breakfast, watched The Dark Knight Rises, had lunch, watched Spiderman, tea time at Chatime, went to Klebang beach to watch the sunset, had dinner and then finally to the jetty at Portuguese Settlement where we talked until late night. Nyehehe!
I felt bad being out of the house for almost 13 hours yesterday but nevertheless, yesterday was such a fun and memorable day spent with them.
Sometimes, I just look back at all these photos and think about how thankful I am to have met such nice people in my life :')
p.s When all you've got is nothing, but everything.

No comments:
Post a Comment