May 3, 2012

It's May already.

Whoahh!
More than a month since I last blogged. Haha. This is horrible!
The last post was about how tiring the short semester was and at that point, I really struggled against time.
The past few weeks was a major uphill event I had to conquer.
Assignments, presentations, tasks, quizzes, mid term, all came rolling towards me, in seven weeks.
Before you know it, I'm already here presently during my study break!
Studying my ass off for my finals next week. ;3
Time really flies.
And that was my tiring third sem, that was the end of my three semesters, and that was the end of my foundation year.
Gone, in a blink of an eye!

I'm not saying I don't want to go on to degree.
Foundation was so much fun!
Despite the stressful struggles and all, I'm starting to get used to it.
And, fingers crossed, I'd be able to cope in degree! I hope.
But before all that, I have to fight a battle next week; a battle against my finals! ;D
Last finals for my foundation year.
Woohoo! Bring it on ;p

Till then,
This is just the beginning of what seem to be the 'big world' out there.

p.s Everyday I learn something new. And that's the best part about growing.

No comments: