are the only days of the week that I'm always looking forward to.
:D
Despite being drowned with classes and accounts, I lived through my first week.
Hehee.
Went to watch John Carter with KKL(s) after our morning class on Friday.
And I had an awesome time with them :P
The movie was great! Somehow it's the type of movie I would really like. Like the mixture of Avatar and Star Wars; of occupants from interplanetary crafts.
Friday night was the first time I stepped into The Library bar. :D
As sad as it sounds, I do not drink alcohol, and I hate the smell / taste of alcohol.
LOL
She looks drunk but she's not.. The both of us only had fruit punch; no alcohol hee :P
________________________
Saturday ;
Met up with my lovely ladies in the evening ;D
MayZee, ShuPan, MeiYong n YuinKei
Heee this is my driver for the day and I love her so much!
Thank you so much for the ride ;)

Went to Old Town for tea and ended up talking until the Sun went down.
Haha.
We can srsly talk for as long as forever, I don't know how, but somehow the conversations starts from nothing to everything.
Not forgetting a whole lot of camwhoring session. :P
At EQ poolside; one of our favourite get together spot.
Quiet and beautiful scenery..
And supper at 11PM! We could have stayed up all night just talking.
:D
But we have curfews so yea :(
JiaYing; my close friend since Standard One until current.
Till then,
It's everything you wanted, it's everything you don't.
PQOTD :
p.s Some prayers find an answer, some prayers never know.
________________________
Saturday ;
Met up with my lovely ladies in the evening ;D
MayZee, ShuPan, MeiYong n YuinKei
Heee this is my driver for the day and I love her so much!
Thank you so much for the ride ;)

Went to Old Town for tea and ended up talking until the Sun went down.
Haha.
We can srsly talk for as long as forever, I don't know how, but somehow the conversations starts from nothing to everything.
Not forgetting a whole lot of camwhoring session. :P
At EQ poolside; one of our favourite get together spot.
Quiet and beautiful scenery..
And supper at 11PM! We could have stayed up all night just talking.
:D
But we have curfews so yea :(
JiaYing; my close friend since Standard One until current.
Till then,
It's everything you wanted, it's everything you don't.
PQOTD :
p.s Some prayers find an answer, some prayers never know.











No comments:
Post a Comment