March 12, 2012

First day of Semester 3.

I have a very very pack timetable this sem.
No kidding!
Almost everyday, I have to crawl out of bed and attend the 8AM class.
It's like secondary school all over again :\
You don't wanna know how much effort I have to put in every morning just so I can get up and not be late for class.
I see the same lecturer twice in a day, in the morning and then the 2nd time in the afternoon.
Tell me how to look forward to classes everyday? -_____-

But today wasn't so bad.
The lecturers already started with the syllabus. Apart from trying hard to stay awake during the boring lectures, my first day was great! ;))

And I get to meet my awesome classmates! Heeee ;D

Till then,
I need to stop procrastinating this semester.

p.s Another two months and then I'm a Degree student!

No comments: