I haven't been blogging since ages and ages.
The last post was on Dec 30th. Guess I haven't wish you all, my non-existent readers, a very HAPPY NEW YEAR.
As for me, life is like a roller coaster.
Especially, for the first week of 2012, things have been quite rough for me.
There were ups and downs, good times and bad, pain and hardship, tears and joy..
Everything.
It all happened too fast.
Seems like just yesterday I was still in my Form 5 classroom ranting about how I wished SPM to be gone.
So many things happened in ONE week time.
Where do I start?
I don't really know how to put everything I'm going through in just one blog post.
But all I can say is, things were never easy for me since the start of the year.
Everyday, it gets tougher and tougher. And I'm not very sure if there are anyone there who are actually whole-heartedly willing to hear me out.
I thought I had someone. Someone who I can trust and share my problems with, but then again, I guess I was wrong.
Life really is a solo battle after all.
Seems like 2012 is a tough battle I have to fight.
A battle to stay strong, to stay happy, to smile through the pain and to move on with life.
Till then,
Almost everyone leaves, only those who make an initiative to stay are the keepers.
To those who are there for me all the time, I couldn't really thank you enough.
p.s I was just blinded.
No comments:
Post a Comment