November 1, 2011

SUNSHINE ON A RAINY DAY ;)

I like the sound of the rain on the roof. There's no better sound to fall asleep to.
(:

The obvious, we are currently in the raining season, it gets heavier and heavier by the bucketful everydayy! 
As much as I agree that the weather reflects people's emotion, I don't see why we should be all melancholic on a rainy day.
What matters most is being able to laugh when the going gets tough.

So today was my first presentation for this semester :D
Business Presentation, and I think all I could say is it went well.
I was super worried about running out of the time limit, but thank god we did not.
LOL : D
My group members are as awesome as ever. I had fun working with them and I'm super glad they gave me a hundred percent of their co-operation throughout the process!
I LOVE YOU ALL! WE MADE IT! Weee XD

A burden off my chest, I don't have to think about it anymore.
One down, 1278367814252 more to go! :O
Anyhooo, I spent almost the whole day in campus today. And since I did not have anything to do, or anywhere to go between classes, I accompanied Melly at her bowling booth.
Had fun chatting and laughing my lungs out with Mel and Adrian ;P

All in all, today was definitely a gooood day for me!
:D :D

Till then,
Always up to no good. Nyehehehe! Look what I did to their phones ;)
I love you all banyak banyakk! ♥

p.s Smile through difficulties and find the bright side. HAPPY NOVEMBER! 

No comments: