This Is My Story ♥
November 25, 2011
BLESSINGS
TGIF!
A great week I had. ;)
Shirinnah
,
Aileen
,
LuEe
and
Jon
came to MMU yesterday to come visit me and
Mel
. And also for Tutti Frutti. :D
YOU.
My throat is getting better already. But sadly, have not fully recovered. : \
Caring people all around me. I love all of you!
Went shopping with the family and I just got my earliest birthday present ;)
Feel a little accomplished after completing ONE of my assignments. But I have so much more to go! :(
Gifts from
Vincent
! :) Thank you soo much! I really love them.
Breaking Dawn is out! :D
TYG for everything.
Till then,
I miss my braces!
p.s
Cause you make me feel like I'm living in my very own fairy tale love story.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment